Product DetailsSally Field, a minimum-wage worker in a cotton mill finds she can't ignore her Dickensian working conditions. After hearing a speech by New York union organizer Reuben (Ron Leibman), Norma Rae decides to join the effort to unionize her shop. This causes dissension at home when Norma Rae's husband Sonny (Beau Bridges) assumes that her activism is a result of a romance between herself and Reuben. Based on a true story, Norma Rae is the film for which Sally Field won her first Oscar; an additional Oscar went to the film's main song, It Goes Like It Goes.
* Anamorphic widescreen [aspect ratio 2.35:1]
* Interactive menus
* Scene selection
* 20-minute "Backstory: Norma Rae"
* Original theatrical trailer
* Audio: English stereo Surround; English mono; French mono
* Subtitles: English; Spanish
No store comments are currently available for this product
How many would you like? (please only fill in space with numbers, not letters)