Product DetailsDario Argento's thriller stars the director's daughter Asia as Anna Manni, a policewoman trying to capture a vicious serial rapist and killer. The problem is that she suffers from "Stendhal's syndrome", a psychosomatic disease that gives her dizziness and hallucinations when she is exposed to the sight of paintings and artistic masterpieces. When the maniac lures her into a trap inside Florences' famous Uffizi museum, her troubles are just beginning...
* Digitally mastered uncut feature presentation
* Commentary from special effects master Sergio Stivaletti
* Ruggero Deodato remembers "Cannibal Holocaust"
* Troma Intelligence Test 2
* Lloyd Kaufman interview with Dario Argento
* Film bios for Dario Argento and Asia Argento
* Footage of Dario Argento at Stockholm
* Troma Rap from Julie Strain
Store CommentsSpecial Features Director: Dario Argento Inspiration: Psychological Consultant Graziella Magherini Special Effects: Sergio Stivaletti Assistant Director: Luigi Cozzi Production Designer: Massimo Antonello Geleng Theatrical Trailer
How many would you like? (please only fill in space with numbers, not letters)